Sunday, August 27, 2017

Future with Be going to

Hi my dear students of 7th.
Read and copy this important information about the future with "be going to"

Use of the going to-future
1.    Future plans, intentions: planned actions in the future when you are certain that something is going to happen in the future.
Example:
I’m going to study a lot this year.
Look at that car! It is going to crash into the tree
2. Decisions before the moment of speaking:

   Example:
   I’m going to have party next weekend.



3. Predictions based on what we can see at the moment (present evidence):
    Example:

    I feel terrible. I’m going to be sick.


EXERCISE:
Put the verbs into the correct form (future I). Use going to.
  1. It (rain) .
  2. They (eat)  stew.
  3. (wear)  blue shoes tonight.
  4. We (not / help)  you.
  5. Jack (not / walk)  home.
  6. (cook / you)  dinner?
  7. Sue (share / not)  her biscuits.
  8. (leave / they)  the house?
  9. (take part / she)  in the contest?
  10. (not / spend)  my holiday abroad this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CÓDIGOS PARA REGISTRO EN EDMODO

Buenos días queridos estudiantes de 7 y 8 grado. A continuación les dejo el código correspondiente a cada curso para que se registren en l...